Thursday, December 23, 2010

Happy Birthday

Happy Birthday to the best daddy in the world!




Tonight we celebrated Laine's birthday by going out to eat as a family. Everyone behaved and we had a good time!
Happy Birthday Laine!

3 comments:

Amanda said...

Happy Birthday, Laine! I can think of no better husband for my sweet friend. I'm so glad that we get to celebrate along side of you (even if it is from far away.)

Dana, I'm so far behind in getting to read my blogs. It looks like you guys have been very busy and having lots of holiday fun. I love the pics of Jack and Ryan dressed up in their holiday pj's. They look so sweet. I can tell that this is going to be a very exciting Christmas for you guys!

Are you still holding out on the paci at nighttime? Sounds like there was lots of progress after those first couple of nights. So glad to hear it. Not having enough sleep is no good!

I miss you so much. I hope you guys have a Merry Christmas. I love you.

Varner said...

Happy Birthday to Laine!

Sorry you have been sick at your house. I thought Jack had another cold but found out Tuesday that it was an ear infection! He had been miserable. I hope Ryan is feeling better!

Tanna said...

Happy Belated Birthday, Laine!! Merry, Merry Christmas to all of you!