Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year

We had a nice visit with Aunt Courtney, Uncle Mark, Alex, and Mumsey.

Courtney and Mark with Jackson and Alex.



The boys enjoyed playing games on Uncle Mark's iPad.


Alex, Ryan, and Jackson



All of the noise we had to make to get the kids to smile started to scare Ryan.


Happy New Year!

4 comments:

Amanda said...

Love those sweet little blonde heads. Happy New Year!

Tanna said...

Precious!! Happy, Happy New Year!

Katherine said...

Aww, look at Ryan's sad little face. Poor guy!

So glad you guys had a Merry Christmas. I loved all your pictures and loved all the fun activities you all did on Christmas Eve.

Can't wait to see you guys again soon. We've miss our weekly get togethers! :)

Lauri said...

The boys' pics are GREAT!! I'm so glad you had an opportunity to get together with everyone over the holidays. And yes, Ryan's face in the last photo is heartbreaking! I just want to jump in there and cuddle him!! :-)

Happy New Year!!