Sunday, March 20, 2011

First Day of Bible Class

Today was Ryan's first day of Bible class. I was going to be in the nursery helping out anyway and thought it was the perfect day to start him since he actually got a short nap during church.

OH. MY. GOSH!! He was SO happy. I left the room and he had a huge smile on his face. I was at the front desk of the nursery and could hear him laughing so hard. I went in there to get some pictures with my phone and he was seriously laughing such a deep belly laugh. The ladies were cracking up because he was so excited. I've taught cradle roll before and I've never seen a baby as excited as Ryan was. It was such a fun experience for me to see him in that environment. Needless to say, I think he's definitely ready to stay for Bible class from here on out. He LOVED it!








































A funny side note not related to this post. After church today we decided to just pick up some lunch since we've been out of town and have an empty fridge. Laine and Jackson were in the car and Laine told Jackson what I was getting (a salad.) Jackson informed Laine that "only girls eat salads." I'm not sure where he picked that up!?!?

4 comments:

Tanna said...

I'm telling you, boys are born boys. LOL! Jackson cracks me up!

Ryan is sooooo cute laughing his little belly laugh! Doesn't it make you feel good to see him that happy? I love it.

Katherine said...

Oh goodness, I wish I could have been there to hear that belly laugh! What a sweet, precious baby you have! He is SO easy going. I love it! I'm glad he did so well and you can start taking him every week! Way to go Ryan!

Amanda said...

Don't you just love to see your kids having a great time and loving life? I tell ya, those giggles are the good stuff! Give your sweet munchkins some sugars from their Aunt Amanda.

Lauri said...

That is SO cute that Ryan loved Bible class so much! I'm not surprised, kids just LOVE activities and being around other kids. You need to get that precious belly laugh on video, I want to hear it!! There is nothing like the laughter of a precious baby!

Too funny about Jackson's salad comment! I've been eating my fair share of salads lately and with all my complaining, I think Connor is ruined for life and will probably always associate salad as diet food!

Miss you girl!