Sunday, March 27, 2011

Visit to East Texas

We had a nice visit to East Texas over Spring Break. 

We spent a lot of time outside enjoying the beautiful weather.


The kiddos LOVED playing in Mumsey's rock garden.

Emma and Jackson played with his trains.

Ryan and Alex taking a break.

Cousin Alex

Emma and Jackson decorated cupcakes.

At Grandpa's house the kiddos took boat rides

and played in the water.

Emma and Jackson went fishing with Grandpa.



And finally, we tried to get a good picture of all of the cousins.  That was a challenge to say the least!!

Alex, Ryder, Jackson, Ryan, and Emma

4 comments:

Amanda said...

Looks like there was plenty to keep everyone busy during the visit! At least enough to try and wear the kids out a little bit. Come to think of it, maybe the parents, too, in trying to keep up with all that the little ones were doing! Love the pics - especially the first one of Ryan. Such a sweet face.

Katherine said...

Looks like fun was had by all! So glad you guys have the opportunity to get out and enjoy all that the country life has to offer. I love the picture of all the cousins. Sweet bunch!

Lauri said...

Oh my goodness, SO MUCH FUN!! There's just nothing like special cousin and family time for those sweet kids! You are helping make the most amazing memories for your boys with trips like these. I'm so glad you had such a nice visit on both sides of the family. I bet Jackson already wants to go back! I LOVE the cousin picture -- so funny how we try so hard to get that perfect shot and it never quite works the way we hope!

PS - Who is Ryder? Am I missing something??

Tanna said...

That looks like a perfect spring break!!! Dana, they are so very sweet! Glad you had some good family time and the cousins had fun together!