Wednesday, June 15, 2011

We've Got a Crawler!

Ryan is crawling!  If he is motivated enough, he will put forth the effort to crawl.  It's funny to watch him because once he gets close to an item he wants, he plops down and tries to reach it.  You can see in this video he didn't get quite close enough to touch the laptop keys so he has to get back up.

He is VERY motivated by remotes, laptops, and phones!

PLEASE excuse the very dirty room.

6 comments:

Katherine said...

OMG, that is the cutest thing I've ever seen. He is definitely working it, isn't he? Sweet boy! I can't wait to see him in action tomorrow. He and Sarah should have fun together for sure! Yea Ryan!

Lauri said...

YAY Ryan! That is SOOOO cute! I just want to squeeze those precious little legs!! You could almost put his little rhythmic bouncy crawl to music. LOVE it! And yes, I think it's hilarious that he's motivated by the electronic devices. K was the exact same way and I have a similar video of her first crawl toward a remote, ha!

Courtney said...

sweet:)

Anonymous said...

That is AWESOME! Way to go Ryan.. so proud of you. Miss you and love you.

Aunt Jess

Tanna said...

Shoot fire! I can't see the video, and I know it has to be too cute!! I'll try back again. t

Amanda said...

Yea! Another chapter begins now that he's on the move. =)

Love the pool pics in your last post, especially getting to see each boy in his own pool. We've had the inflatable pool out, too. Seems like the perfect way to kick off summer days to me.