Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Visit to Aunt Tin-Tin's House

We had a nice visit to Aunt Tin-Tin's (this is what Jackson started calling her when he was little and it has stuck) house last week.  Here's a little of what we did:

colored on a big box (who knew that could be so much fun!)

enjoyed lots of snacks together

went to the aquarium

and rode the ferris wheel


watched Blue's Clues in Aunt Tin-Tin's bed

climbed the stairs when mommy turned her head

went to the children's museum



Thanks, Aunt Tin-Tin, for letting us come visit!  We love you.

5 comments:

Tanna said...

Dana, when I saw the first photo on my sidebar, I thought they were putting down paper and painter's tape to get busy painting the walls! LOL! They look like they were VERY busy having a grand time! Love the photo of Ryan on the stairs. Keeps you busy, huh? blessings ~ tanna

Lauri said...

I am SOOOOO glad I got to see you guys, even just for our short visit. I feel guilty that I didn't make more of an effort to see you more. I'm still reeling from all the change that Kindergarten has brought to my life! I am still in a daze.

I know you had such a great visit with your sister and the kids. They are all at such a fun age to play together, and you guys did some FUN stuff! We sure enjoyed the pool with you, too.

Good luck getting settled into your fall routine with the boys. We miss and love you guys.

Katherine said...

Looks like you guys had a week full of fun. I bet Jackson was in heaven with all those new things to do, especially coloring on the box. That's right up his alley! We missed you guys though!

And I know you were happy to get home to your helpful husband! :)

Courtney said...

We had so much fun. I hope to make this a yearly event:)

Amanda said...

Aunt Tin-Tin is brave to let markers so close to her walls, especially with three little ones ages three and under. It looks like you guys kept very busy with lots of fun activities. I especially like that Ryan took it upon himself to climb those stairs. Too cute! Love you!