I'm so thankful that Laine has stuck by me through the good times and the not so good times these past five years! I'm so lucky to have him. I wouldn't rather travel life's ups and downs with anyone else! He is seriously the most positive and optimistic person I know. Maybe one day he will actually rub off on me... :-)
4 comments:
I love your Fall decorations. I love Laine also, and am so glad you married him. He has a lot of patience being married to a Dierkes girl:)
5 years! So fun, what a milestone! Glad you got to enjoy a date night for your anniversary. And girl, you are looking good!! Have you lost weight?? Whatever you're doing, it's working! ;-)
Happy Anniversary to you and Laine. You guys make a great couple and God has definitely blessed your family! Jackson and Ryan have a wonderful example of what a marriage should be and a wonderful example of God's love.
I'm so glad to have you guys in our life. Love you guys!
Happy Anniversary to the both of you!!! (a couple of days late)
Laine is a very lucky man, too, Dana!! You both are.
Houston's is one of my favs too!! Evan took me there for lunch when I came home from visiting in Va.. Two thumbs up! blessings ~ tanna
Post a Comment