Today was Ryan's first day of pre-school! He was excited to go, didn't get sad when we left, and said he had a great day. He is going to a pre-school 5 minutes from our house. Several people in the area recommended it to us and we've been really pleased so far.
 |
| Jackson started his first day of pre-K 5 today as well. |
 |
| Both boys before taking Ryan to school. |
 |
| Ryan in front of his new school. |
We are starting a new adventure with Jackson this year. We decided a while back to keep him back another year before Kinder. I really want him to have another year to mature and be a little boy before he has to sit at school all day. Not only are we holding him back, but I'm going to homeschool him for his pre-K 5 year. I am really looking forward to all the one on one time I am going to get with him and I'm so thankful that the boys have another year to grow in their relationship.
 |
| Jackson and I will be doing school on the two days that Ryan goes to pre-school. |
 |
| Calendar time! I pretty much didn't work with him at all this summer so I was happy to find out that he already knows/remembers 13 of the sight words I want him to learn this year. |
Day one was very peaceful. Ryan is like a little tornado so Jackson and I were able to get a lot done. All in all it was a great day for everyone.
No comments:
Post a Comment