Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Happy Fall!

We have had a busy and fun fall so far.  Here are some pictures from our adventures.

This is Jackson's third year to attend UT games with Laine and he still absolutely loves it.  He looks forward to it each week and I'm so glad they get to spend this time together.





Recently Jackson has started to enjoy building with Legos.  Our Pottery Barn Kids had a free Lego building event so Laine and Jackson went.  Now when we pass by the Lego store in the mall he is dying to go in.  I think I know what will be on his Christmas list this year.




For Ryan's birthday, Laine built a sandbox for the boys.  It has already been well loved!  The boys love building and digging in it.



Laine and Jackson went camping with their friends, Jack and Colton.   Any chance to be in the woods is a win for those sweet boys.





Our church had a fellowship gathering at a near by pumpkin patch earlier this month.  The boys had fun feeding the animals, going on a hay ride, eating, and playing with friends.








We are SO thankful that my brother is finally back in Texas!  We recently went for a visit and had lots of fun.  My sister and her family and my mom were there too so it was really a treat.
Pretty much impossible to get them all smiling and looking.  Poor Elizabeth did not have fun.

Emma (6), Jackson (5), Alex (almost 4), Ryan (3), Ella (2), Kate (almost 2), Lizzie (8 months)

Courtney and her family

Me with my beautiful sister and sister in law

The whole gang!!

Alex and his family





1 comment:

Lauri said...

I'm just now getting updated on blog posts. Girl, I LOVE all your family pictures from your visit with Alex!!! What amazing photos, and all you girls look SO beautiful!! I honestly can't believe how much all the kiddos have grown. Those cousin pics are framers for sure. What a fun time I'm sure you all had! Makes me miss you even more!!