Thursday, October 31, 2013

Halloween 2013

On Sunday our small group got together to carve pumpkins, have dinner and treats, and visit.  We are so blessed by this group of families.  The kids always have a blast together.  The boys in the group have such similar personalities so they play together really well.


Our wacky crew of kids.





Ryan had to make a scarecrow as a family project for his class.  If you know me, you know I am not crafty and do not like projects where I have to make something with no specific guidelines.  The scarecrow was a little top heavy but I think it turned out ok.  For Ryan's part of the project he helped glue a few pieces down and made a big mess with all the materials in the kitchen.  ;-)
Ryan's scarecrow for school.

This year both boys wanted to be Transformers for Halloween.  Jackson was Chase and Ryan was Heatwave.  We had a great time trick or treating!



 This was our fourth year to trick or treat with Colton and Caden.  When we first started Ryan was just a baby.  Can't believe how big they are all getting.  Sniff sniff.


2 comments:

Lauri said...

Those pumpkins are great, that's some serious carving talent. And I'm with you on the crafts. No THANK YOU!! haha

Loved the boys' costumes. Glad you had a great Halloween!

Tanna said...

You did a fine job on that Scarecrow, Dana!! Oh, what a precious herd of little people and such a blessings to have such a wonderful group with shared values... makes life rich indeed. I'm sniffing with you at how fast they are all growing up. ;)

Thank you so much for your kind words... blessings and hugs ~ tanna