Tuesday, March 17, 2015

January - March 2015

For Jackson's 100th day of school he could either dress like a 100 year old person, wear something with 100 items on it or bring a bag in with 100 things in it.  Since he doesn't really enjoy dressing up we decided to go with the 100 items in a bag.  He came up with the idea of 100 legos.  We talked a little and he decided to make 10 bags with 10 legos in each bag.  Each bag was a different color.  


Ryan could not be left out.
Next up was Valentine's Day.  Since I was at a Ladies Retreat Laine helped Jackson with his box.  I gave them a bunch of paper, stickers, and other craft items.  I got such a kick out of his box.  No theme, no rhyme or reason.  Just a bunch of stuff on a green box.  But I was proud that Laine let Jackson do whatever he wanted and Jackson was SO proud.




The school Valentine's party was lots of fun!





Then came all the snow.  Laine is great to take the kids out to play.  Except when he was out of town and I had to do snow duty.  It really was beautiful though!













We had ONE and only one nice day during spring break.  We went to the park with some friends.  The kids got SO SO muddy but I didn't care because it was sunny and we were outside.  That's my happy place!





MUDDY


dead fish - what can I say?
We celebrated Dada's birthday during spring break too.


We are looking forward to all the sunny days and outdoor adventures to come!

No comments: