It's summer and we are having some fun!!
Jackson's little cheeks and arms get very pink when he gets hot. I think he has his daddy's skin.

Getting brave and climbing in the play area at the mall.

We went to Presley's house to swim in her pool but Jackson mostly ran around with the ball. He's not a big fan of sitting in the water.

Sweet Presley

As many of you know, Jackson loves to run is hands through his hair. It used to be that he just did it when he was sleepy or going to sleep. Then he started doing it when he was upset. Now he does it during meal times. This is how his hair looks during and after meal times these days. If you look closely you can see corn in his hair.
Jackson's little cheeks and arms get very pink when he gets hot. I think he has his daddy's skin.

Getting brave and climbing in the play area at the mall.

We went to Presley's house to swim in her pool but Jackson mostly ran around with the ball. He's not a big fan of sitting in the water.

Sweet Presley

As many of you know, Jackson loves to run is hands through his hair. It used to be that he just did it when he was sleepy or going to sleep. Then he started doing it when he was upset. Now he does it during meal times. This is how his hair looks during and after meal times these days. If you look closely you can see corn in his hair.

Helping himself to some Cheerios. Oops...mommy didn't make it fast enough to stop him from dumping them out!






5 comments:
Oh my, he is getting into everything!! I love the picture of him with the dumped out Cheerios -- classic! I'm so glad Jackson is having such a fun summer. Oh, and the hair pics are hilarious!
I love those hair pictures. They made me laugh out loud! I have a picture of Emma with her hair in a food spike when she was a baby. :) Jackson is so cute!
Jackson is at such a fun age, I love it! The Cheerios pictures is too cute. Why is it so fun to dump everything out? Luke has the same pj's with the little Lion. I'm so glad you are enjoying your summer with the little guy! We are going to Kilgore on Thursday but let's plan on getting together next week. I'll email you.
Monkeying around in the bathroom drawer - priceless photo. And I am amused that he runs his corn fingers through his hair - that is hilarious. Until you have to clean it up, I'm sure. Such fun pics.
The Longhorn t-shirt photo is my favorite! LOL! He is seriously annoyed at the way things are going! He was wanting his A&M gear! LOL.
Post a Comment