Tonight Jackson got to go to dinner with his good friends, Jacob and Luke. We had a lot of fun! First, we had some yummy Mexican food and then we had some ice cream from down the street.
It was VERY hot out tonight!
Mommy and her little dude.
Jacob is a great photographer! (I love that little Luke is in the bottom of this picture. I think this captures perfectly what it's like to be a mom to a toddler!)
Special friends
A rare family photo
4 comments:
Jackson looks so "big boy".
Great pics! We had a great time too! Why we don't do this more often is beyond me! Should get more interesting as the boys get older! :) Love you!
Those are awesome pictures! I'm so glad ya'll were able to have a nice night together. I'm going to miss you this week :-(
These pictures make me so anxious to get back to Texas. I miss my friends. I miss the boys. And I miss the Mexican food! Glad you guys had a fun night out. XOXO
Post a Comment