While Laine was away at the football game I took the opportunity to take some pictures of Jackson sporting some of his UT/Aggie gear. I'm really hoping one day he chooses the maroon over the orange but I'm sure that won't happen with all of the brainwashing he gets from Laine's side of the family! You should see the amount of UT outfits this kid has.
I also took Jackson to get his hair cut. We went a little shorter than we've gone before. I can't decide if I like it better or not...
5 comments:
What a sweet boy you have! I love the house divided banner and outfits! I sooo hope he chooses the maroon over the orange too! His little haircut is so cute. He reminds me so much of Luke especially in the same lion pj's! So sweet!
Jackson is adorable in the "house divided" cap and shirt! I love how "growny" he looks with his little shirt all tucked in! Too sweet! I am looking forward to seeing ya'll this weekend!
Oh how cute!! He is such a big boy in the baseball hats. And don't worry, he has so many Aunts that will be pushing him toward the Aggies that he'll have no choice but to bleed maroon! Love the haircut!
Only a face that sweet could pull off wearing both gig'em and hook'em wear. I'm looking forward to getting to hug and kiss that sweet munchkin this weekend. Woohoo! =)
He is the cutest thing!! Wonder what school he will end up going to???? I will laugh so hard if he follows Aunt Courtney to good ole SFA.......ha ha ha
Post a Comment