Saturday, October 24, 2009

A Few Videos

It took us a while to figure it out but Jackson is definitely dancing. Connor C. - Jackson is about to give you a run for your money!!! Here's a quick clip.




Another recent fascination is with the suds from washing dishes. He loves the bubbles.

5 comments:

Amanda said...

Jackson - you've got your own stage and everything! I love it - busta move, buddy!

I love his expression with those bubbles. It's like he's trying very hard to make sense of it all. =)

Katherine said...

Connor look out, is right! Jackson is right there with you! I love that the coffee table is his stage and he just goes to town! So cute!

Luke loves bubbles too! Especially in the bath! What fun!

Tanna said...

LOL! That guy needs him some music and watch out Conner! They will be putting on a show when they get together!

As for the bubbles, the little "oooh" says it all! Isn't it great how they appreciate the simplest things!

Courtney said...

He loves those bubbles...his expression is priceless.

Lauri said...

Sooooo cute! I love those sweet moves, and the coffee table is such a perfect stage. Don't tell Connor or he'll want one, too!