Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Tagged





I was tagged by my good friend Amanda who was tagged by her mom.



Here's how it works. Answer the following five questions and then keep the game going by tagging two more people.

1. What were you doing 10 years ago.



I was in my second year of teaching fifth grade in Alief ISD in Houston. Lauri had just gotten married a few months earlier so I was on my own in a new apartment. I was getting the itch to go back and get my masters so I enrolled at the University of Houston. That didn't last long because I decided that I wanted to go back to College Station to get my masters at A&M. So, I began the application process and moved back to CS after finishing my second year in Alief.


2. What are five things on your to do list?

Start Christmas Shopping
Clean my house - that's ALWAYS on the list
Lose weight - again ALWAYS on the list
Take some good pictures for our Christmas card
Shop for some fresh produce to make some winter soups for the freezer - I LOVE soup in the winter




3. What are snacks you enjoy?

Like Lauri, I love a good fountain drink, preferably from McDonalds. I love Diet Coke in the morning. Lauri - your description is perfect: must have lots of ice & Styrofoam cup with straw. The other kinds of cups sweat too much and that's no fun! I love anything chocolate, hot tamales, and chips and queso.

4. What are the places you have lived?

Dallas, TX
Longview, TX
College Station, TX
Houston, TX
Dallas, TX
Frisco, TX

5. What are five things you would do if you became a billionaire.

Put money away for kids college and be done with that. Pay off the house. Get a new car. Quit my job and focus on my family. Put money away for the future. Donate to our church - I have complete confidence in how money is spent to help out those in need and bring people to Christ.




I'm tagging Courtney and her little baby T (he's coming soon.....)

5 comments:

Tanna said...

Dana, I'm with you... losing weight and cleaning... always on the list! Wouldn't it be nice to have even just a short period of time where we could just feel "skinny" and not even have to think about it!! LOL! Guess it is good we do fret with it. Enjoyed reading your Tagged!

Lauri said...

I love that we have the same obsession with Cokes, although I would be so much better off if I preferred Diet to regular! Isn't it so crazy to think where we were 10 years ago and how far we've come? And I'm certainly with you on the losing weight and cleaning the house!!

Katherine said...

I think I should have added Diet Coke to my snack list too! Love me a diet coke, exact description of what you and Lauri had! Yummy! And Christmas shopping and losing weight is on my list too! The to-do's should have been to list at least 10 or more! haha. This is the first year that I have started Christmas shopping in October. I have to say, it's been fun and easier to do this way with the kids!

Amanda said...

Christmas shopping?! I need to add that to my list, too. And cleaning the house. And losing weight. Oh, goodness. The list keeps growing...

Courtney said...

I love this kinda thing:) It's crazy to see how far you have come in 10 years.