Sunday, January 31, 2010

Like Father, Like Son

Anyone who knows Laine knows how much he loves cars. He actually enjoys reading car manuals and figuring out how and why each part of the car works. It looks like Jackson might have similar interests. Sometimes when we get home I'll take him out of his car seat and let him look around up front. He absolutely LOVES pushing EVERY single button and exploring every inch of the dashboard and steering wheel. He goes at it with such a sense of urgency and enthusiasm. Don't worry, we only do it when the car is off.







5 comments:

Courtney said...

He looks so intense and inquisitive!! I saw you watching him and smiling in the background of one of the pics:) very sweet

Amanda said...

I would have expected nothing less from this little guy! The love runs deep with Laine, so I figured some of that would transfer over. You'd better start saving up now - I have a feeling he might not be happy with a jilopy when he turns 16. =)

Katherine said...

What fun for sweet Jackson. He is such a curious little guy. And I see many cars shows in Laine and Jackson's future.

Tanna said...

How wonderful they will have a passion to share!!! It is so fun to enjoy things you love with someone you love. I can just feel the "urgency and enthusiasm"! =)

Lauri said...

Yes, I guess we can all say we're not surprised! Although I admit, all those buttons and levers in a car would be a wonderful playground for any kid--if Mom and Dad weren't afraid of what could get broken! Kudos to you for letting Jackson explore and have fun! Very cute!