Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Brotherly Love

Our first day home has been great. It's nice to have the whole family back together again.

Leaving the hospital.



For the first time, Jackson asked to hold Ryan and was definitely interested in him.






He put a stuffed animal by his head while he was sleeping.


Ryan brought Jackson a trash truck as a big brother gift. Jackson loves it!



Later we found Jackson driving on the bed we made for Ryan in the living room. It was then that we decided that Ryan cannot sleep on the floor.



Ryan - 4 days old.



Jackson - a few weeks old.

5 comments:

Lauri said...

Wow, Dana. Those pictures are simply PRECIOUS! Ryan is such a beautiful baby, I can certainly understand how you are completely in love already! I love the pictures of Jackson and Ryan - what sweet, sweet boys! Ryan looks so cuddly and perfectly content. I will pray that he stays that way and I bet he'll turn out to be the angel baby you deserve! Congrats again on a gorgeous baby and a smooth transition so far. Keep the pics and updates coming!

Amanda said...

I am so far behind in my blog reading! Just look at all of these wonderful photos of your baby boys! Thank you, thank you, thank you for sharing. I am just sad beyond words that I'm not there. I didn't realize how hard this was going to be!

I can tell that Ryan is going to be a tough boy. Not necessarily by choice, but because Jackson is going to do his part to develop that! =)

I hope that Ryan will continue to be a happy baby who is a good sleeper.

I love you. =)

Katherine said...

I do love all that hair Ryan has. It looks so soft. And I love the comparison picture. There are more similarites between them than I orginally thought. So glad Jack is more interested in him too. They will be best buds in no time!! So glad you guys are home now and good luck these next few days/weeks. So glad you have some good help lined up. That Ryan is precious!! Love you girl!!

Jami said...

Great pictures Dana...thanks for sharing!!! He is SUCH a beautiful baby! Hope you are feeling good!

Lots of love,
Jami

Tanna said...

Oh, how precious! Jackson holding Ryan is sweet beyond words! Glad you are all home and together.

Yeah... the driving over the bed does eliminate floor sleeping time... lol! Your life is going to be filled with fun (and lots of work)! Soak up every moment of it!