We will most likely be going home tomorrow. I'm looking forward to being with my first baby boy love. Aunt Courtney said he's been good but when he left the hospital this morning he just stopped in the hallway and asked for mommy and daddy. The nurse gave him a big brother sticker to make him feel better. She also said he cried a little at home asking for mommy and daddy. I'm anxious to get home and remind him how much he is loved. We are so thankful for our two blessings!
We've had lots of special visitors so I'll post some more pics soon...
4 comments:
The love is just beyond anything you could ever imagine until you have experienced it for yourself... someone can tell you in the very best way they could... you still don't have a glimmer... until you feel it. Blessings to all of you!
So happy for your family of FOUR! Can't wait to meet Ryan, too! It is true - your love just multiplies and it only grows with each passing day!
I love the new pictures. He has such a sweet little face. And you really look so good and so happy. Isn't the love that you feel so amazing and overwhelming at the same time. God is great! I'll be thinking of you guys as you head home today. I know you are ready to get settled in and be with Jackson again too. Call if you need anything!!
Dana, I just couldn't be happier for you! Ryan is just adorable! You know how I have always loved newborn hair and I just want to reach in those photos and rub his sweet little head!! You are looking so awesome and I hope you've been able to get a little rest in the hospital. I have really wanted to call but have tried to give you some time. I'll probably call you soon because I can't wait any longer! Keep the pics and updates coming. Congrats on your beautiful and healthy family of 4!!
Post a Comment