I got this special quilt in the mail this week from a friend I used to work with. Isn't it precious!?!
Jackson enjoying some ice cream in the car. We went to Denton to see sweet baby Sarah and there was a Dairy Queen across the street from the hospital so we HAD to stop. We cannot pass up a DQ since there isn't one right around here.
And here she is....sweet baby Sarah! What a special treat to get to hold her. Jim and Katherine are very proud! I have been receiving lots of texts with pictures of their sweet baby girl. It makes me smile to think how much they are already in love with her. It definitely made me excited for Ryan's arrival when I held her. She is just perfect.
I'm sure Jackson and I are doing some very important work here.
One of the things I really love about the library is that we get new books weekly and they keep him entertained for long periods of time in the car. I love to look back at him and see him looking at the books so seriously.

We have enjoyed many visits to the pool. Jackson likes to "take a break" and lie on the lawn chairs. I am at the point now though that the pool is not so much fun anymore. Thankfully, Laine enjoys taking Jackson so he has taken him several times and given me a break. Jackson is getting much more comfortable in the water and enjoying his pool visits a lot.

5 comments:
I've been thinking about you as you enter these last few weeks. It's been SO hot and I know it's not much fun right now. But try to enjoy these last few weeks before all this change comes your way. It's so much but so great at the same time. Jackson is going to seem like such a big boy to you once Ryan gets here.
I'm so glad you guys were able to come up and meet Sarah. We are so in love with our sweet bundle. And glad you got to enjoy a DQ treat while in Denton!! :)
It's definitely good to stay busy!! And girl, I don't know how you manage at 9 months pregnant in this weather but I definitely give you kudos! Hang in there, you are SOOOO close!
I love that you are so good in taking Jackson to the library and getting him interested in books so early. Such a great hobby for kids.
Hmmm, are we nesting?!? I think I ran around and did a lot of crazy things before Jack got here. It really does help staying busy. I'm sorry it has been so hot for you right now. I told Jarod today that I would not be a good person to be pregnant during the summer, I'm hot enough in the winter. Hang in there, sweet Ryan will be here very soon! We can't wait to meet him!
I remember the swollen ankles. No fun. But I'm glad that you're enjoying your last few weeks of it being just you and Jackson at home during the day.
I'm jealous that you got to go visit baby Sarah - I wish I could have joined you. I know I'll be just as sad when Ryan arrives that I don't get to be there for that either. =(
Oh, Dana. I know how miserable those last few weeks can be in the Texas heat. I'll be sending you cool thoughts!! He is going to be so precious when he gets here. =)
Just finished the Girl Who Played With Fire... Had to get Evan and Jerry to find the third one for me while they were out grocery shopping for the Griswolds! LOL.
I so enjoy that Jackson takes his reading so seriously!!
Post a Comment