Our stockings are hung by the chimney with care...

We've made cookies for Santa and his elves.


We've tracked Santa to find out where he is.

The last ornament has been put on our Jesse tree (we did tomorrow's ornament tonight.)

The yard has been sprinkled with Reindeer food.



We read
Twas the Night Before Christmas.

Watched some Christmas movies...

And put out cookies and milk for Santa and his elves.

We are ready for Santa's arrival. Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night! Hope your evening is magical!
3 comments:
I know Santa was delighted to make this stop on his nocturnal journey!! A perfect Christmas Eve.
Merry, Merry Christmas!!
I love it! I love all of your Christmas traditions! That is what makes the season magical.
That was definitely the PERFECT Christmas Eve, just like they draw it up in the story books! I can't wait to hear how much fun you guys are having with all your Christmas activities and what fun goodies Santa left for your precious boys - 'cuz I KNOW they were on the nice list! :-)
Post a Comment