Saturday, December 11, 2010

Pictures With Santa

Jackson and Ryan got their pictures taken with Santa on Thursday. After pictures we played with Jacob, Luke, and Sarah in the play area.

Sarah and Ryan were awake at the same time for once so we were able to get a few pictures of them. Aren't they sweet?








We got a new Santa at the mall this year. I like him better than the previous one. He was very friendly and talked a lot with Jackson. It probably helped that there was no one else in line. Jackson just ran right up to him and got on his lap. He told Santa that he wanted "candy" for Christmas. Like I've said before, he is SO my boy!



Drum roll, please.....






Jackson and Ryan with Santa - 2010



Jackson and Santa - 2009



Jackson and Santa - 2008

5 comments:

Julie said...

these are so cute, dana! is jackson going to get hot tamales??? i remember you eating those every time we were up at school on the weekends. :) you have two precious boys!

Katherine said...

LOVE the Santa pictures! The boys look so cute and you are right, this years Santa is much better. I love Jackson's first picture looking up at Santa. So precious.

And I loved the pictures from Jackson's Christmas "program". How cute are they! And I love that he and the little boy behind him were playing swords with their bells. Such a boy thing! Such a fun memory!

Tanna said...

A perfect Santa photo!! It is fun to see the photos-of-Christmas-past, too! And, I love the pictures of Ryan and Sarah! How cute is that?!?!?!?!?

Amanda said...

Cute, cute, cute! And I love the pics of Ryan and Sarah. They look like they'll be fast friends. =)

Lauri said...

The Santa picture turned out awesome! I am super impressed that Jackson wasn't scared, and of course Ryan just looks precious as always. He's so laid-back!

The Christmas program looked very entertaining. I LOVE watching those sweet little faces and seeing all the unexpected things they do. I'm sure it was the first of many to come. And yes, too funny about the girls vs. boys outfits. Sad, but true!