Sunday, January 16, 2011

Those With Babies Will Understand

Laine and I saw this commercial today. We thought all of our friends with babies would appreciate it. It hits very close home.

6 comments:

Katherine said...

OMG, OMG! That should be me driving that car and Sarah in the back seat. That made me laugh out loud and some how brought tears to my eyes also at the end when he gave them the thumbs up. A sleeping baby and a stopped car is never a good combo! haha! Thanks for sharing! Love it!

Anonymous said...

That was so cute!!! I can totally see myself doing that.. I can remember at one point when Emma was little and you could not stop the car or she would cry.. Perfect commercial..

Courtney said...

laughed out loud very loudly!!!!

Amanda said...

How is it possible to both laugh and cry at a McDonald's commercial? Yes, we will go to any lengths sometimes won't we?

Tanna said...

LOL! I have LOVED that commercial!! Anyone who has ever FINALLY gotten their baby to sleep at the end of great lengths and sleeplessness yourself can relate!! But, especially the ones in the trenches now.

Lauri said...

I've seen it before and LOVE it! You and I always love the same commercials! Have you seen the Sienna minivan commercial series? They're on YouTube and are hilarious!