
Jackson's first swimsuit
Jackson's first swim
Jackson hanging out with mom and dad while his diaper soaks up the pool
Sunday was Father's Day. We had a great day. Jackson is so lucky to have Laine for a dad. He is such a great daddy already! I will never forget the look on his face and the tears in his eyes the day Jackson was born and he brought Jackson over for me to see. Thank you Laine for loving us and taking care of our family. And thank you for keeping us entertained! Here are pictures from Father's Day. Jackson is getting more handsome by the day!
Jackson and daddy
Three generations
Daddy's Father's Day present from Jackson

In other news.... Jackson turned over today. I was sitting on the bed with Jackson while he was doing some tummy time (which he does not like much these days.) I was talking to Laine while he was on the computer when I realized that Jackson had lifted himself and turned to his side. I told Laine to come look and we watched as Jackson pushed himself over! I don't think he realized what he did so it may be a while before he does it again. But we were pretty excited.
1 comment:
Happy Father's Day, Laine.
Post a Comment