Thursday, June 12, 2008

More Pictures

Laine and I look at Jackson and think he is the most perfect and beautiful little boy God has ever made. Now, I'm pretty sure all new parents feel this way about their child. I guess that's how we get through the sleepless nights and hour long crying fits!



Cousin Brooks reading to Jackson

Look at my smile!

More Smiles

Jackson's Snoopy bandaids from his shots...look at those thighs!

2 comments:

jennyc said...

He is super adorable...I can only think of one other little boy who's cuter than him :)Yes, parents' have a hard time being objective! He looks like the perfect mix of you and Laine! So fun to watch him grow!

Lisa said...

He is sooo cute. He looks just like Laine in the smile photo! We are all so blessed with precious babies! (Though Mags is not quite a baby anymore!)