Jackson received a new toy yesterday. He didn't pay much attention to it until this morning. We now have something else to distract him. Yea!
He has also turned over two more times. We couldn't get to the video camera quick enough though. Next time he's on his tummy, we'll have the video camera ready.
That's so sweet! He'll be racing in no time. BTW - I loved the plate from your last post. Did you paint it? And are those Jackson's little feet? Too creative! Have a great weekend!
3 comments:
That's so sweet! He'll be racing in no time. BTW - I loved the plate from your last post. Did you paint it? And are those Jackson's little feet? Too creative! Have a great weekend!
Jenny- I wish I was that talented. There is a lady in Frisco that makes these plates out of her house. Go to
http://www.loloandpop.com/precious_prints.html
to see her plates....
he is so excited!! you can tell he wants to say something so badly
Post a Comment