When Laine and I saw this commercial the other day we just looked at each other and smiled. Could it be because this little boy reminds us of another little boy we know???
Oh yes, I've seen this commercial and it is GREAT! I can totally see why you can relate. I have to admit, the song makes me think of my own child at times!! (Kaitlynn, in case it's not obvious whom I was referring to. Ha!)
Too funny! Jackson is probably just giving you a taste now of what life will be like when he is older. And then there is sweet Ryan--can't wait to see where his little personality will fit into the puzzle. :)
What a hoot! I haven't seen this commercial yet. He's definitely going to be one who keeps you busy. No rest for the weary, but worth every single second of the journey. =) Love you.
4 comments:
Oh yes, I've seen this commercial and it is GREAT! I can totally see why you can relate. I have to admit, the song makes me think of my own child at times!! (Kaitlynn, in case it's not obvious whom I was referring to. Ha!)
Too funny! Jackson is probably just giving you a taste now of what life will be like when he is older. And then there is sweet Ryan--can't wait to see where his little personality will fit into the puzzle. :)
What a hoot! I haven't seen this commercial yet. He's definitely going to be one who keeps you busy. No rest for the weary, but worth every single second of the journey. =) Love you.
LOL!! That is too funny, Dana! LOL! Love it!
Post a Comment