Ryan and Mommy
Jackson and Mommy

Ryan with Mommy and Daddy
Jackson with Mommy and Daddy

Ryan with Daddy
Jackson with Daddy

Ryan
Jackson

Our family today.
Our family in 2008.

Here are a few more pictures from the photo shoot.
Several people have asked how we got Jackson to smile so big. Let me just tell you that it took a 3 ring circus to make that happen. Our photographer had a few tricks to get him to cooperate and we made sure to do Jackson's pictures first. Let's just say that we were exhausted by the time we were done!
7 comments:
pretty pictures, dana! i am so not good at telling who babies look like, but i do think they resemble! hope you all are settling into a schedule and getting some rest. :) you have a beautiful family!
Dana, these are B.E.A.U.T.I.F.U.L!! And may I say that motherhood becomes you in a wonderful way... The joy just radiates. Jackson looks so BIG brother in his shots. I love them all!
These shots are beautiful! I think you look more confident and relaxed in the photos from this go round. Jackson and Ryan resemble, but they do have their own look. And Ryan is a chunky monkey compared to Jackson. Those little rolls are so cute! Can't wait to kiss on them!
Awesome pics. They look more alike than I remember. Can't wait to get to catch up!
I totally see the resemblance between the boys! I saw it in Ryan from the beginning, although the plumper he gets the more he becomes his own man. :-) And I agree with Amanda, I can see in the recent photos that you just seem so much more at ease and joyful this time around. You've got it all figured out by now, ha! I hope you're so proud of your new family photos because they are simply beautiful. You need one for each room in your home! I couldn't be happier for you and your family of 4!!
Your family is beautiful Dana! Congrats on your precious new addition. Ryan and Jackson look so much alike. Maybe we can plan to get together sometime since you are staying home now. I would love to see you! - Wendy
I LOVE the comparison pictures. I do see a resemblence in Jackson and Ryan, you can definitely tell they are brothers. And you are right, Ryan does have a lot more meat on his bones. He looks so solid. You do look so much more at ease and relaxed. It's so different the second time around, isn't it! I love the last picture you posted, great photo! Can't wait to see you Friday!
Post a Comment